Accelerating AI Research
With institutions, universities, & industries.
- Plan to have your own AI Lab? We can help you design, Set-up & run it too...
- Leverage AI Lab to win projects and successful delivery
- Start "Student Incubator & Mentorship Programmes" at AI Lab
GET IN TOUCH !
Vitti Research Foundation, a non-profit Section-8 company has a focus to promote Artificial Intelligence & Robotics thru Research, Training & Education, Consultancy, Projects & Products as well as Incubating & Mentoring Start-ups.
• Desiring to club their efforts by pooling their expertise and resources.
VITTI CAAIR Work in IndiaEstablishing Multiple AI Centre of Excellence across India to be named as CAAIR (Center for Advancement of Artificial Intelligence & Robotics) and working as a nucleus for furthering training, a culture of promoting research & innovation, technology development & delivery along-with incubating & mentoring Start-ups.
VITTI SCOPE FOR AI LAB
• Set up a platform for research in the area of Artificial Intelligence Robotics, AR, VR, MR, IOT.
• To create innovative application platform & domain capabilities across verticals for Digital India needs – Education, Healthcare, Petroleum & Mining, Energy, Smart City, Agriculture etc.
• To provide an ecosystem for innovation to thrive and embrace entrepreneurship.
• Build Industry capable talent, startup community and entrepreneurial ecosystem for AI, Robotics, ML working in AR, VR and MR.
• Set up a collaboration of Academia with Industry & Government to rework the technology back-ends to ensure a smooth transition to next Industry Revolution (4.0).
• Provide support for all aspects of data analytics including support for analysis of large datasets and applications of artificial intelligence (machine learning) to above areas of research.
• In the long term, the education system, industry, and policymakers adopt Artificial Intelligence and Robotics as a practice for the betterment of society.
• Start-up support & Incubation specifically for AI technologies
• IPR Life Cycle Management including its commercialization support
• The areas of cooperation can be extended through mutual consent.